News Article



Liquor Licensing – Minors Evidence of Age Documents Extended

The VCGLR advise international driver’s licences and Victorian marine licences can now be accepted as evidence of age documents by licensed venues.

The full list of acceptable forms of identification Victoria is now:

  • Australian driver licence (including NSW & SA digital driver’s licence)
  • Victorian learner permit
  • Foreign driver licence in the English language or if not in the English language, must be accompanied by an official English translation or an International Driving Permit
  • Victorian proof of age card or an equivalent from another state or territory of Australia
  • Keypass card (including digital keypass)
  • Australian or foreign passport
  • Victorian marine licence