COVID-19 Stage 4 Restrictions Are Back!
From 11.59pm Friday 12 February to 11.59pm Wednesday 17 February 2021 Victoria is returning to Stage 4 Restrictions are back as a circuit breaker action (5 days).
Stay at home unless::
- Shopping for necessary goods and services (one person per household, once per day, a support person can accompany if required)
- Caregiving or compassionate reasons
- Essential work or permitted education
- Exercise (can leave for two hours of exercise)
- Other specified reasons (specific exemptions apply)
Additional information is available from DHHS - www.dhhs.vic.gov.au