ASIS Victoria Strategic Plan 2015 - Update
The ASIS Victoria Strategic Plan 2015 has been developed and regularly reviewed by the Chapter Executive Committee. Members are able to login to the Members Only area of this website to review our progress to date.
Our Strategic Plan lists the following seven goals:
- Fulfill the needs of members and the profession
- Deliver quality education and create opportunities for information exchange
- Develop and promote security standards
- Promote professionalism, certification and ethical conduct
- Advocate for ASIS International and the profession to key audiences
- Enhance the effectiveness of ASIS Volunteer Leadership
- Assure the strength of ASIS International
An elaboration of each goal is contained within the document. Members are invited to review our progress to date - we are confident our goals for this year are already realised.