ASIAL Subcontracting Code of Practice
As part of risk assessments, consideration must be made to any subcontracting arrangements, current and future. Our colleagues at ASIAL have developed a Code of Practice.
The Code of Practice aims to:
- Ensure professional behaviour within the Security industry;
- Promote compliance with legislative requirements;
- Eliminate sham contracting in the private security sector;
- Protect vulnerable workers against exploitation;
- Improve business practices; and
- Improve service delivery to the customers of the Security Industry as a whole.
The Code is available online through the ASIAL website – www.asial.com.au