Annual General Meeting 2017 - Notice
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an Annual General Meeting of the ASIS Victoria Australia Chapter A0025059Y will be held from 6pm on Tuesday 5 December 2017.
This important meeting will allow members to understand activity of the Executive Committee for the past year including:
- progress of the Chapter, discussion about events held during the year and our work with key stakeholders including the Department of Justice (VSIAC);
- development of the Chapter's Strategic Plan 2018 - 2021;
- financial status of the Chapter;
- receive reports of 2017 Office Bearers; and
- refreshments will be offered to those in attendance.
Office Bearers and Executive Committee 2018
At the AGM members will be encouraged to nominate and vote for Office Bearers and the Executive Committee for 2018. If you wish to nominate for Office or a position on the Executive Committee we would be pleased to receive your nomination which must be in writing. The Nomination Form is attached to this Notice.